Thursday 11 July 2013

HORMONAL ALARM, MY LADY by D'OLA

HORMONAL ALARM, MY LADY
I had woken up to the suspense of the day
Keeping me afloat the complexities of life
Hale and heartily disposed to friends and foes

‘This must be a sign’, I said
A sign not hidden
Decipherable to the honest
And Ponderable to the oblique

Today is special
My hormonal alarm ranged it loud into my tympanum                     
Making a nuisance of my homeostasis
For its dilatoriness
Hear the alarm; ‘Stand up boy; you should gladden your heart’
How? I quipped
‘You are feeling different, you should know why’ was the response

Now, I know
Today’s my Lady’s birthday
a day smeared in awesomeness of life
Glowing in the personality of impeccable beauty
In words, not alone but in deeds

Flowing from the crevices of her heart
Is a magnetic breeze of love and concern
Pushing the essence of reality
Into the oblivious in man’s society

Tendering a form obconical to suit my veins and arteries
To the promotion of needed resources
Causing a change,
'Attrac-theif' to my olfactory
Heralding the salutary influence of love
Like a fragrant purplish flower
Round and lost in silver-white seedpods.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY…EBUN!!!

By D’Ola

1 comment:

  1. this verse(quoted down here) as got me thinking, you write in a different way and sense,,,i love this and I hope your love with Ebun *the birthday girl* will move beyond fiction...she really must be the 'golden girl' ...i envy you Ebun...nice

    ......'Tendering a form obconical to suit my veins and arteries
    To the promotion of needed resources
    Causing a change,
    'Attrac-theif' to my olfactory
    Heralding the salutary influence of love
    Like a fragrant purplish flower
    Round and lost in silver-white seedpods'

    Bimbo!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...