Tuesday 9 July 2013

ALL OTHERS? by D'OLA

I have passed through life's toughest times
when bread nor fish, I cannot find
I have seen different lovely meals
Only in my eyes, will others eat
On 'our Love will I now stand
All others are like sinking spells

In every instance, I meas're up
To being the fool that claim he's wise
In desperation, I act as blind
fooled and despised, by foe-like friends

In a twinkle of an eye,
my story changed from bad to good
I pray and crave a divine touch
until you came and gave me hope
Truly, I know that 'our love is sweet
All others are like stinking robes

There were times I couldn't breathe
Just because of life's mighty needs
You came, and all these storms calmed down
In rever'nce of your tender love
On 'our Love I've vouched to stand
All others are like hope sinkers

My heart now cheers glowingly
In darkling mess, I now find Light
To those whose thoughts for me are bad
You shamed them all..just one by one
Now, I am sure of 'our love
All others are like joy killers



By D'OLA

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...