Monday 8 July 2013

THE COMBUSTION I WANT NO MORE


Do you crave for this type of combustion? Answer!

Even till now
No one has given me an answer
To those questions that struggles with my reasoning
And steals my rest
My conscience is perturbed

Not for the wrong that I claimed right
Nor the good untold by my mouth
But that which bothers me is a universal one
Hinging on the chemistry of a combustion process
That seems to control me’

The fire is burning,
Unprepared to retire
I am tired of feeling this way
Where my burning desire
Can’t get recognition for all its sacrifices
Of all combustion processes
Three things are common
Oxygen, heat and fuel

She’s my oxygen- the purpose of my living,
Jangling my thinking board
In an unprecedented manner,
Supporting life’s exalted message of
Desiring the best

She’s the heat,
The reason behind my excitement,
Thoughts of her forces tingling sensations
Down my nerves
Her imagery measures my joy
Under her command I pleasure to serve
Delving into my latent energy of purpose driven measures

She’s the fuel,
Etcetera in gorgeous forms
Sufficiently throbbing me with difficult puzzles
I love her and she doesn’t
O’ ye’!
That’s the combustion;
Of frustration and not affection
Of confusion and not love
That’s the combustion
I want no more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...