Monday 3 February 2014

HE RAPES AGAIN!................by D"ola



Call that man a warrior?
He fights the vulnerable
He pins them down with his fist as armour

He shadows their movement,
acting with preciseness,
only to attack to their bemusement

He raped me, twice but once
the first with his seeming innocence
the second with his violence and lustful pounce!

I traded with him words as a Kindred
he ignored and persisted the more,
all he wanted was my cherry-red

The agony was much!
The thoughts alone killing,
I felt my life in flesh, and yet out of touch!

Arrest that rapist!
twice he has escaped the cops
he charms them and his arrest is kept on resist

Now, I suffer in pain
He sees me and act being in fame
Oh! fire of shame please rain!

Lest you repent, may footsteps of evil draw near you
daily in reality and in dreams
Just as death catches up with you

May the lives you have shattered
call for your gut
and your name be ecstatically battered

The sun shall smite you by day
even as cold torments you by night,
this minute, this day!


D'Ola

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...