Saturday 17 August 2013

A BACHELOR’S WISH......BY D'Ola



A BACHELOR’S WISH

My eyes look up to thee
The joy of marriage in me
I bid it come
though I am miles away
From that I pray to love
oh! That day of joy I still will crave
When troubles come I bear
hoping to surface a day
Where two will be one
Then, I will worry no more
my love is there to help
oh! I pray that day is near to me –arms length.


Sometimes I find it hard
to fall in love without fear
Life has thought me well
that all that glitter’s not gold
So I may tread my love with care,
oh! I wish that love is just so cheap, so free

What a blessed day ‘twill be
When inerrable love I find
Friends and foes will cheer
Down the aisle as I stride
with my Heart, my love and life
oh! That day of joy should come pretty soon

By D’Ola

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...