Tuesday 14 April 2015

'I AM MANY THINGS' by D'Ola

I am the breeze that rushes down the throat
As helplessness competes for breathe
I am the wind that ruffles the bush
As anguish takes to finding solace

I am the blood of the innocent
I am the life stuffed into death!
I am the maize turned into sorrowful flakes
I am the cries of the poor!





I am the ineptitude of governance
I am the betrayal of sense
I am the fear of "Boko"
The "Haram" in justice

I am the spirit of Buni Yadi
I am the music to their pains
I am their susceptibility and their cane!
Wshhh! Wshhhh!! That's me whipping their asses!
No one to come to their aid, they are the masses!

I am the kidnapper of hope,
Of children, of future and Chibok!
I return them back less intact
I rip their sense of love apart

I am the teary eyes of joyless children
I am an orphanage of distressed kids
I am the millet turned into tasteless paste
I am the promises left to waste

I am the fear in Monguno
I am the tears of outraged parents
I am the synonym of appalling,
I am Baga, I am the joy boiling!

I am Shekau that makes people tremble,
I am the President far from goodluck!
I am a murderer with fame,
I am powerful no one can tame!

I am the voice crying without tears!
I am the eyes wailing without strength!
I am here pleading on my knees
Bring me justice and give me peace!

#Bringbackourgirlsis1yearold #shekauheadiswhatweplead
#saysomethingaboutthis
#maytheyreturnbackinpiece

D'Ola

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...