Tuesday 10 March 2015

IMAGINED I COMMIT SUICIDE!

Good evening ladies and gentlemen
Was entrenched in a foreign sight
Illumination of lite through my visions
Then he tapped me
An unforgettable illusion
Then I imagined I commit suicide
But why will I commit suicide
When I understand the concept of life
Then I thought,what will make me do so
In another thought am not better
than people that does it

And I continue to ponder
What will my parents say
What will my loved one do
What exactly will people think of me
Maybe some will be happy and some sad

But the greatest of all
Alas! My heavenly mentor
Turned his face away from me
And watched the black coal
Cast me into the lake
The lake was over joyous
There you go I just got one
And just incase you don't know
Am on a chair
just got him, am alive
I AM A WINNER


First for this year,want to make it special I hope it is. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...